Call for Papers and Panel Proposals
We invite all interested JSAC members and non-members to make proposals for conference panels or individual papers. Research across disciplines is welcome.
Inquiries and Paper Proposals can be submitted to: Dr. David W. Edgington, Chair, JSAC2010 Conference Committee; e-mail: email@example.com. Abstracts should be limited to 200 words and submitted as a plain-text email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please provide the following information in your paper proposal submission:
1. Paper title
2. Abstract in English or French
3. Name of author
4. Institutional affiliation (e.g. History, University of British Columbia)
5. Position (e.g., M.A. student, Ph.D. student, Post-doc, Assistant Professor, etc.)
6. Brief biographical information (3 sentences)
7. Your current research interests or area of professional responsibility (3 sentences)
8. Equipment needed for presentation
9. Availability of funds from your institution to participate in this conference.
Proposal Deadline: 30 July 2010
Ø Travel and accommodation subsidies may be available for conference presenters.
Ø It is expected that presenters at this conference will be fully-paid up members of JSAC in 2010
Ø JSAC Fees will be collected as part of the Conference Registration Fee.
Ø Conference registration fees will be roughly the same as last year, around C$175 (including HST)
Ø Special attractions will include field trips, receptions and a banquet.
Accommodation Options In or Close to UBC
Conference Fees and Registration Details (under construction)